1.17.2009

New Look!

I finally took the time to coordinate my online presence. Now my Flickr, Etsy shop, blog and facebook all have the same look and feel. I also think the style shows my personality better. I've added links on the right hand side to showcase more of my favorite inspirational artists. Check them out if you have time. Their work is gorgeous!

Today I'm sending in my protype for the Art-O-Mat to see if it is accepted. I just filled out an interview for Printsy: The Printmakers of Etsy that is due to post sometime in February or March. Deadlines for the Women's Works 2009 show in Woodstock, Illinois and theVenus Envy show in the Quad Cities are fast approaching. There is also a KVAL Show at the Egyptian Theatre to prepare for and a KVAL group show at The Next Picture Show Gallery in Dixon, Illinois. Also, I have a new print I'm working on based on a photographic documentary that I did last Spring called A Bird's Life. There is fused glass to bezel set in copper...

There is so much to do and yet I haven't actually finished anything. It is all a work in progress. I have to be very careful not to overwhelm myself. Tomorrow and Monday I'll be working hard to complete at least one of these projects. It's time to stop taking on new ideas a focus on one thing at a time.

No comments: