Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
My friend Robayre tagged me in Facebook and I thought I'd share this with my Blogger friends:
1. My brothers and I dug up an Indian grave in the pasture next to our house on Hawthorne Lane.
2. My grandfather still calls me "Princess"
3. I read the bible almost every day and find that it has relevance in my life especially in times I need reassurance or comfort
4. I enjoy the writings of Thich Naht Han
5. When I was in 4th grade I punched a bully who was picking on my older brother and gave him a bloody nose
6. Door County is my favorite place in the world
7. Trying to be a good person is my driving life-philosophy
8. It frustrates me that I am so stubborn and quick-tempered
9. I wish that I could feel more comfortable in my own skin around people
10. I've moved 15 times in my 41 years
11. I dated 3 other people prior to meeting and marrying my husband of 18 years
12. I seriously considered becoming a Roman Catholic nun before deciding my vocation would be to raise a family
13. One of my first jobs was to count and package worms at a local bait shop
14. My favorite ice cream is Breyer's Natural Vanilla
15. One of my greatest fears is growing old and being alone
16. I've seen a full body apparition ghost
17. My deepest desire is to have security and harmony in my life
18. I voted for a presidential candidate for the first time in the 2008 election
19. My retirement goal is to be able to do art full-time and earn a living from it
20. I was named after a wealthy woman's daughter who my mother babysat as a teenager and my father's sister
21. In grade school I was in all the accelerated classes - until I moved to Shabbona and they tested me to see if I should be placed in special ed - they didn't
22. I reached my full height in 5th grade
23. I was in the 1985 Miss T.E.E.N. pageant- Illinois
24. I'm listed as a Who's Who of American College Students, graduated Cum Laud from Community College, was in the University Honor's Program, but never graduated with a 4 year degree
25. In my college dorm room, my roommates and I had a dwarf rabbit (Nike), two hermit crabs (George and Gracie), fantail goldfish, and a hamster (Pepperoni). No pets were allowed.