8.24.2008

Oh, you just wait!

Today I shirked my familial duties and was at the studio all day. It felt wonderful and I accomplished so much! I have all my print submissions finished and they are ready to send off. Afterwards, invited Robayre and Onnonayume over to make felt pins. Onnonayume couldn't make it today, but we'll get together again this week for another pin party. So, Robayre and I went shopping for art supplies and stopped by a pet store. We saw Russian box turtles, THE most adorable little puppies, lizards, kittens, goldfish. Walking out, half of me felt warm and fuzzy and half felt sad that I was leaving the little things behind. It's a good thing that I have the best little dog in the world at home or I would have been tempted. I can't wait to show you the pin and prints. Unfortunately I left my camera at home. Robayre has the photos on her camera and I'll post them as soon as I can. In the meantime, peace to you.

No comments: