11.02.2008

New Studio: New Work Area


Studio: Work Area, originally uploaded by pejnolan.

Well, I'm all moved in to my new studio space and started work on the December show. I've got quite a few other shows lined up and am mulling over some new ideas for prints. In the meantime there is plenty to keep me busy. Today I received in the mail my EIN, so after I file with my county clerk, it will be official and PEJNOLAN STUDIOS will be open for business. I'm staying up late trying to figure out how federal and state taxes work, what forms I need to fill out (and when). I'm also seeing how the Small Business Administration might be able to help me answer all my administrative and tax questions. Nerves are a good thing - they make me work everything out so I will do a good job.!

No comments: