3.06.2010

Pejnolan Studios Featured on Mary Richmond Design 0 3.06.2010

Mary Richmond Design specializes in original watercolors and drawings of birds and wildlife. Her blog features such artists, especial those which use recycled materials. Although I don't use recycled materials in my artwork, she decided to feature it nonetheless. I admire the other artists she is showcasing, too! Take a peek!


As a side note, the tulips and crocus are popping up from the earth! I guess spring IS coming this year after all. You don't know how excited I was to see these small bits of life breaking out of the soil. I think I may have audibly gasped. It was 19°F at 6:30 this morning when I took the photo. Despite the cold, Spring knows better and has decided to arrive. I've said before that I've heard the robin's chirping in the mornings. The geese have been flying past in their V-formations on their way north. Ahhh. Each day will bring another sign of warmer weather and better days ahead.

No comments: