3.21.2014

Mike's Harder Design Contest


"ZA JUSU" by Erin K. Nolan
Please vote for me here: http://zooppa.com/en-us/ads/craft-the-next-can/prints

"MAIKU'S RINGO" by Erin K. Nolan
Please vote for me here: http://zooppa.com/en-us/ads/craft-the-next-can/prints

The designs haven't officially been approved yet, so no voting right quite yet, but when voting DOES start go here. Find me and VOTE EARLY & VOTE OFTEN!"

The first one, is entitled "The Juice" in Japanese. It shows a demon tree whose sap is made of firewater. The branches are red to show the spicy cinnamon heat. The leaf and apple symbols are made seasonal with autumn hues and the background texture is the same color as dark apple cider. I thought it might hit, with the Japanese-style design, with the target audience though a tattoo style.

The second can is just the top of the same tree , but it is entitled "Mike's Apple."

Wish me luck! (I think I'll try to do another one in my dot-pattern style over the weekend!)


No comments: