3.12.2010

Custom Wardrobe Design by foxontherun

Foxontherun from Etsy was generous enough to design wardrobes for 15 lucky people and I was one of them!!! Here was how I described my "style:"
I like biomorphic, organic shapes and textures and a muted palette. I'm also a size 14... at 5'5'. I have no style because, at 42, I don't know what to wear that isn't too young or too old-lady-ish. What do you recommend?
------------------
Here is her (AMAZING!!) response:

pejnolan:

pants (twine): www.lanebryant.com/apparel-accessories/bottoms/top-rated/...

shirt: (lilac) www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id...

sweater: www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?su...

shoeses: www.bluefly.com/Delman-pear-patent-leather-Mona-flats/cat...

bag: www.bluefly.com/Helena-De-Natalio-yam-pebble-leather-Bald...

earrings: www.my-wardrobe.com/emilie-hagen/gold-aspen-leaf-earings-...

ring: www.bluefly.com/Fabrizio-Giannone-smoky-quartz-Bacurupu-w...

No comments: