2.21.2010

Study of "Bird on Berry Tree"


Study of "Bird on Berry Tree", originally uploaded by pejnolan.

Tomorrow night I'm scheduled to give a demonstration/lecture about printmaking at Oakcrest Senior Center. I worked up the same block at different stages to show them quickly how a print is made. I'll be cutting that last little bit during the demonstration, then printing the block for them for the first time there. The block is a black and white study of the color print by K. Koizumi entitled "Bird on Berry Tree."

I'm nervous, but that is a good thing, right? That adrenalin will empwer me to do my best. I'll be wearing a microphone, which I've never done before. I hope that will help everyone to hear me because my voice is naturally soft.

Wish me luck! I'll let you all know how it goes.

No comments: