6.08.2010

Naturescapes: Woodblock Prints by Erin K. Nolan


It's official! I'll be having a solo show entitled "Naturescapes" at Bliss Bead Studio and Gallery in DeKalb, IL July 19 - August 14th, 2010. There will be an artist's reception on July 22 from 6-8 pm. I'm hoping to see you there!

I'm busy working on some cool new work for you to see. I can't wait to show it to you! It really exemplifies how much I am growing stylistically. It is going to be a busy summer!

Places you will find me this summer:

July 4th:
Art on the Lawn, Juried art show
Ellwood House Museum
DeKalb, IL

July 17th:
Midwest Museum of Natural History
Craft Sale
Sycamore, IL

July 19 - August 7
Naturescapes
Solo Show
"Naturescapes" at Bliss Bead Studio and Gallery
DeKalb, IL

Autumn:
Children's Printmaking Class at the
Midwest Museum of Natural History
Times and dates TBA

1 comment:

Amie Roman said...

That's awesome Erin, congrats! And well done being out there so much this summer :)